Saturday, June 30, 2012

(The bagpiper that greeted us at the ceremony- you can decide if he actually held the whiteboard)
Total Milage as of Today: approx. 480
State/District License Plate Total: 27 


Saturday was a fairly low key/low travel day as we spent our second day in Painesville, OH. We spent the morning at the hotel swimming with my cousins. After spending the morning poolside we then got ready to attend my cousin's wedding ceremony. The ceremony took place at the same church where my parent's were married 31 years ago. On the way back from the ceremony we drove past my mom's childhood home. I still can't believe 11 people lived there! After the ceremony Rachel and I babysat for my aunt's niece's 6-month old son, who was such a cutie. While we didn't get to attend the reception we still had fun hanging out with the baby and my mom and cousin brought down our dinners. It was a great day seeing all my Ohio O'Keefe relatives. 


Congrats to the newly married couple!
-Cassie




(The O'Keefe Home) 



No comments:

Post a Comment